slamabad – Saidu Shareef – Mallam Jabba – Takhat-e-Bahi
Nestled in Hindu Raj, a sub range of Hindu Kush mountains, lush green valley of Swat offers a unique combination of history, culture and archaeology as the place was one of the most important centres of Gandhara Civilization. A visit to Saidu Shareef in lower and Kalam in upper valley would be an enchanting experience.
Day 1: Islamabad – Saidu Shareef – Excursion Marghazar
Departure from Islamabad for Swat Valley via Mardan and Malakand Pass. En route, we will make photo stops at Churchill’s picket and Shingerdarra stupa. We reach Saidu Shareef, the capital town of Swat Valley and transfer to hotel on arrival. In the afternoon, we will make a trip to nearby Marghazar, a scenic place, used to be summer residence of Wali-e-Swat.
Day 2: Saidu Shareef – Bahrain – Miandam
After breakfast, we will visit the ancient site of Butkara and then drive to Bahrain in upper Swat Valley. Later on, we will drive to Miandam and transfer to hotel on arrival.
Day 3: Miandam – Malam Jabba
After breakfast, we will start driving back and take off from main road towards Mallam Jabba, the famous winter Ski resort in Swat Valley. On arrival transfer to hotel for night stay.
Day 4: Malam Jabba – Skiing – Saidu Shareef
After breakfast, free time to enjoy Skiing at local resort ( optional / personal ). In the afternoon, we will drive back to Saidu Shareef and transfer to hotel on arrival. Evening is free to explore local bazaar.
Day 5: Saidu Shareef – Takhat-e-Bahi – Islamabad
After breakfast, we will depart for Islamabad, visiting Takhat-e-Bahi en route. Takhat-e-Bahi was an important monastery in the region at the time of Buddhism in the area. We resume drive for Islamabad and on arrival drop at one designated place.
End of the Program
|No. of Pax||Price Per Person (PKR)|
|For 10 – 14 pax||Rs. 30950 (twin sharing)|
|For 06 – 09 pax||Rs. 33975 (twin sharing)|
|For 03 – 05 pax||Rs. 47500 (twin sharing)|
|For 02 pax||Rs. 48500 (twin sharing)|
- Hotels : on twin room sharing basis
- Portages : at hotels
- Meals in hotels : Breakfast
- Mineral Water : 1 + 1 bottles for bus & room
- Guide : Urdu / Punjabi + English speaking
- Fees : Entrance fee at selected sites
- Transport : Private temperature controlled on paved roads
- Driver : Wages, food and his accommodation.
- Medical support : Basic first aid kit
- Late check out, if different from standard check out time
- Personal insurances of clients / luggage
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above